From: Linda Lewis <llewis@unm.edu>
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: American Statistical Association license terms
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:03:25 EST
Sender: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu

UNM-Albuquerque is attempting to negotiate for access to the Current Index
to Statistics, which is produced by the Institute of Mathematical
Statistics and the ASA, and we are having the same problems (and received
exactly the same response to our inquiry).  According to our University
Purchasing Office, which has signature authority, ASA & IMS are
considering revising the contract. We hope they do take the concerns
seriously. Meanwhile, we have had temporary access while they discuss the
fact that we cannot legally sign their contract.

Linda Lewis
Director,Collection Management & Resource Acquisitions
University of New Mexico General Library
Albuquerque NM 87131
llewis@unm.edu