Re: Gastroenterology

If a publisher insists on such a restriction, we refuse to provide
e-access under such limitations.  Even more ridiculous are those that
confine access to a single, designated workstation within the building.
We warn the publishers that we do journal use studies, and that with all
of the other linked resources we have that allow remote use, the use of
their journals will soon fall so low that we'll cancel.