LibLicense list handling

[Moderators' note:  it is our understanding that the type of list
software in use by Yale IT does not label messages in this way, but
we'll follow up just to be sure.]

Is there any way that the list characteristics could be set by Yale so
that <LibLicense> shows up either at the beginning of the subject line or
as the sender?

I ask because I almost deleted Doig's delightful posting unread because it
looked like it might be virus-induced disaster mail: a sender whose name I
did not recognize and a generic subject heading that served as a teaser.

Also, if there were a labeling process, I could use my in-box manager to
corral them all in a separate folder, which would keep me from
accidentally deleting ones I really want to save when "Mailbox is full"
messages start to appear...

Cheers,
Karyn Popham
Houston, Texas