Re: American Statistical Association license terms

In January 2000 we were able to negotiate a number of important (to us)
changes in the CIS license with Stephen Porzio. My memory is that we were
blocked for awhile, and then Mr. Porzio stepped in and just got it done.
Unfortunately I don't have the license in electronic form, but at least
there is a little history of more flexibility at that time..

Carole