Charleston Advisor meeting on Linking Technologies full

Thank you for your overwhelming response the earlier announcment of the
ALA breakfast on Linking technolgies hosted by the Charleston Advisor.

Due to the large number of responses we have reached our capacity.

If you have not already responded to the invitation please do not do so,
since there is no room at the inn.

If you responsed positively and find you cannot attend please let us know
so that we can adjust our attendance list.

Please direct any questions to Rebecca Lenzini at:
rlenzini@charlestonco.com

Jim Mouw

James R. Mouw
Acquisitions Librarian