RE: Non-IP Based Institutional Subscriptions?

We've been doing the same here at the University of South Alabama for
years as well.  Not only do they have to login with their Univ. ID/PW when
coming in on the Proxy server, but they also have to use the same ID/PW
when logging in on campus.

--
Thomas L. Williams, AHIP
Director, Biomedical Libraries and