RE: PsycArticles License

> I find both actions equally simple.  I e-mail myself web pages all the
> time, but selecting "Send page" or equivalent - depending on the browser.

>From IE, yes, that's admittedly quite easy; if the article in question
appears on a single web page (which is not always the case), and if you're
aware of the "Send Page" function (which is buried in a drop-down), it's
just as simple to mail the page as it is to forward an e-mail message.
Assuming, that is, you're using IE; Netscape doesn't offer that function,
at least not in any obvious way.  And assuming that your addressee can
handle HTML formats in her e-mail, which is far from a given.  That's a
lot of "ifs," none of which is an issue when you receive the article as an
e-mail message.

Rick Anderson
Director of Resource Acquisition
The University Libraries
University of Nevada, Reno        "All Reviews in the world
1664 No. Virginia St.              begin with the intention
Reno, NV  89557                    of being virtuous.  None
PH  (775) 784-6500 x273            have been."
FX  (775) 784-1328                   -- Gustave Flaubert
rickand@unr.edu