RE: PsycArticles License

> Here I have to disagree.  I have seen this exact behaviour many times.  I
> have even been told that some students in a class will get together and
> 'divvy up' the articles they need, acquire them through whatever means
> (Libary, ILL, etc.), and make photocopies fr all the others.  Then they
> get to gether and pass them all out.  I think this is especially common
> for materials on course reserve.

I'm not saying that students never photocopy for each other.  I'm saying
that publishers are not wrong in their apparent belief that e-copies are
more likely to be copied and redistributed (and in much greater numbers)
than print copies.

Rick Anderson
Director of Resource Acquisition
The University Libraries
University of Nevada, Reno        "All Reviews in the world
1664 No. Virginia St.              begin with the intention
Reno, NV  89557                    of being virtuous.  None
PH  (775) 784-6500 x273            have been."
FX  (775) 784-1328                   -- Gustave Flaubert
rickand@unr.edu