RE: PsycArticles License

On Sat, 1 Dec 2001, Rick Anderson wrote:
> I submit to you that this scenario is not far-fetched.

I agree completely.

> (If he'd gotten the article in paper, could he have made 28 photocopies,
> collated and stapled them and handed them out to his classmates?  You
> bet. Would he have done so?  Probably not.)

Here I have to disagree.  I have seen this exact behaviour many times.  I
have even been told that some students in a class will get together and
'divvy up' the articles they need, acquire them through whatever means
(Libary, ILL, etc.), and make photocopies fr all the others.  Then they
get to gether and pass them all out.  I think this is especially common
for materials on course reserve.

-Edward Spodick, Hong Kong
 lbspodic@ust.hk