Re: Cambridge Journals Online to add server capacity

Thank you, Susan Soule!  Thank you, Sue Belo!  I forwarded your message to
all my immediate colleagues who are not on this listserv because, frankly,
it is so seldom that we receive such a concerned, proactive message from
publisher's representatives, and, believe me, we notice and remember when
we do.

Anna Ercoli Schnitzer
Information Services Librarian
Taubman Medical Library