RE: PsycArticles License

Well....

Then why do they sell electronic access at all?  There's a whole lot more
opportunity for mass redistribution, if anyone wants to do that, by the
1000s of users who have legit access to their own campus electronic
subscriptions, than via the relatively small number of ILL'd articles on
obviously scattered subjects.

It's clear to me that restricting ILL is just another point at which
publishers can squeeze every institution in the academic community toward
*subscribing* to every journal from which that institution might need an
article now and then.  And every place they can squeeze, they will
squeeze.  It is not in the interests of the people we serve, who are the
people who write these same articles, to simply accept these restrictions
without response.

Tom Murray
Director, Wendt Engineering Library
University of Wisconsin-Madison