Licensing article available

This note from Janet Croft is of possible interest to many readers.

****

Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:26:28 -0500
From: Janet Croft <jbcroft@ou.edu>
Subject: Liblicense Web Site Feedback

I've just had an article published on the topic of licensing in
Interlending and Document Supply.  I mentioned this article on the list
several months ago and a lot of people asked me for preprints.  It's now
supposed to be online at the following locations (although it wasn't there
yet this morning):

"I am contacting you to let you know that EMERALD is publicising your article
via its information service for librarians - Library LINK.  See
http://www.emeraldinsight.com/librarylink/keyarticles/hottopics, and that
there will be a link to it from the ALPSP website (www.alpsp.org - go to Hot
Topics - Licensing)."

This may be something you would want to add to your bibliography on the
topic. The citation for the physical item is: Croft, Janet Brennan. "Model
Licenses and interlibrary loan/document delivery from electronic
resources." Interlending and Document Supply (ISSN 0264-1615), v.29, no.4,
2001, p. 165-168.

Thanks,
Janet