RE: PsycArticles License

We recently bought PsycARTICLES, but didn't haggle over the ILL language.
We just plan not to use PsycARTICLES to fill ILL requests.

Rick Anderson
Director of Resource Acquisition
The University Libraries
University of Nevada, Reno        "The only thing worse than a
1664 No. Virginia St.              silly politician analyzing
Reno, NV  89557                    art is a silly artist
PH  (775) 784-6500 x273            analyzing politics."
FX  (775) 784-1328                     -- Jonathan Alter
rickand@unr.edu