Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 8:45 AM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: privacy promises and languge interfaces at Lindt

While checking out the home page of Lindt-Sprungli chocolate
(www.lindt.com), I discovered there two very nice features:

1.  A particularly user-friendly privacy policy (click on "our privacy
promise"); see section on "cookies," for example.

2.  A choice of interfaces in English, French, German -- depending on
country choice one makes.  This is a feature one sees very little or not
at all for academic content.  Anyone know of publishers who have
multi-lingual interfaces?

Ann Okerson
Yale University