Restrictive licenses again

Dear All

Thank you to all of you who responded to my previous message - the problem
is far more wide spread than I thought! A further comment occurs - if in
fact you can't access the e-versions in the way the publisher/supplier has
laid down then in fact you are being charged for something you're not
getting. I'm sure all those subs which have so-called 'free' e-versions of
the print do in fact have a built-in element for said e-version in the
cost of the subscription. I am sure also if I asked for a reduction in the
sub to take account of this, the answer would be a swift negative
monosyllable.

Ros Doig
Serials & Inter-lending Librarian
University of Derby