RE: Lingua Franca Bites the Dust?

This is awful.  Two of my favorite articles ever published -- Alan Sokal's
hoax revelation and an expose of Edwin Mellen Press -- came from Lingua
Franca.  I can't imagine what publication will fill this now-empty niche.

Rick Anderson
Director of Resource Acquisition
The University Libraries
University of Nevada, Reno        "The only thing worse than a
1664 No. Virginia St.              silly politician analyzing
Reno, NV  89557                    art is a silly artist
PH  (775) 784-6500 x273            analyzing politics."
FX  (775) 784-1328                     -- Jonathan Alter
rickand@unr.edu