Lingua Franca Bites the Dust?

Sorry, folks, this has nothing to do with licensing at all, but it will be
of interest to many who were avid readers of the academic/humanities
magazine, Lingua Franca.  We want to pay tribute to it here and we will
miss it a great deal.  Maybe it will rise again; meanwhile, RIP.

We also wish the best of continuing futures for Mr. Kittay's excellent web
resource, Arts & Letters Daily ; and for his superb academic publication,
University Business.

Ann Okerson