From: Shipley, Michele [mailto:Michele_Shipley@URMC.Rochester.edu]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 7:10 PM
To: 'liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu'
Subject: RE: NEJM- Problem with new passwords since 10-1-01

Elizabeth and other list members, I have not even been able to get a new
password from NEJM because the website that we were directed to use to
apply for the new password (http://nejm.org/custserv/instselecttype.asp
)will not let me login with my current administrative user name and
password. I receive the following message "The Name you chose does not
appear to be an Institutional Administrator.  Please try again.".  I've
talked with customer service at NEJM three times but they do not seem to
be able to figure out what the problem is.  Has anyone else experienced
similar problems?

Michele Shipley
Information Resources Coordinator
Edward G. Miner Library