Re: Article in The Charleston Advisor

Dear Irv,

My attempt to look at your article has failed:-

>There was an error on this page. ODBC Error Code = ()
>Unknown Connect error!
>SQL = "SELECT Features.*,Features.title AS art_title FROM Features WHERE
>(Features.recID = '75') AND (Features.ctype = 'ed')"
>Data Source = "TCANEW"

Can you help with a different address?

The Charleston Advisor home page is less than helpful as it has no lead to
'Features'!

John Sumsion - Senior Fellow,  Department of Information Science,  Medway
Building,  Loughborough University,   Loughborough, Leics. LE11 3TU, (UK).
Tel  +44 (0) 1509  228052.  Fax: 223053.
HOME ADDRESS (preferred): The Granary,  29 Main Street,  Rotherby,  Melton
Mowbray,  Leics.  LE14 2LP.  Tel: +44 (0) 1664 434485.  Fax:  434918
[same e-mail]

_____