NEJM- Problem with new passwords since 10-1-01

Friday, October 12, 2001

Hello List:  Has anyone experienced login problems after October 1st with
the reissue of the new login and password for NEJM?  Our Library chose the
login and password option before the October 1 deadline, instead of the
limited five workstations, and our new login has rarely worked.  Some days
only the administrative login works.  We have made several calls to NEJM,
and yesterday our old pre October 1 login and password was working.  From
day to day, it's a guessing game.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,

Elizabeth Lorbeer