Re: Journal of Immunology is basing its 2002 subscription price

Carl -

I find your interpretation too broad.  This limitation would apply only in
the case that the 'licensed materials' definition specifically includes
the print edition, in which case the publisher would have required a
signed license before the print edition was distributed.  So, while I
would have to dig further into the license to see if ILL is allowed, or I
would add language to allow for ILL, I would not take this statement as
prohibiting ILL from the print version.

Trisha L. Davis, Associate Professor
Head, Serials & Electronic Resources Dept
The Ohio State University Libraries             Phone: (614) 292-6314
1848 Neil Avenue Mall  040N                     Fax:   (614) 292-2015
Columbus, OH 43210-1286                 Email:  davis.115@osu.edu