Re: Journal of Immunology is basing its 2002 subscription price

FTE can be a problem for us.  It depends a lot on whether they accept the
Medical Library area - the School of Medicine here would have about 5,000
FTE, or if they want us to pay for the rest of the campus - over 15,000
FTE, or the whole University, perhaps 80,000 FTE.  But I agree that the
prices seem moderate.

Jim Morgan
Ruth Lilly Medical Library
Indiana University School of Medicine