Re: Cal State and netLibrary.com

Can someone at Cal State clarify whether netLibrary is now allowing
multiple simultaneous users of their copyrighted e-books?  If so, is there
a cap for simultaneous usage?  In the past, netLibrary has cited
agreements with publishers in explaining the one-user-at-a-time rule.
Have they changed these source agreements?

Or, does the article refer to multiple simultaneous users for netLibrary's
public domain titles -- which has been their usual practice.

Cecelia Boone
MINITEX Library Information Network

___