RE: New England Journal of Medicine: a response regarding access policy

Kent Anderson notes:

"At the same time, both anecdotal and statistical evidence mounted showing
that subscription cancellation rates around academic institutions with
this type of access for NEJM was significantly higher than the norm."

I'd be interested in hearing a more about the evidence.

Bernie Sloan