RE: How Does Your Library Handle Electronic Serials? A General Survey

Hello Taisoo Kim (and other members of LibLicense),

Can you be more specific about what happened when you were "logged off"?
Did you see any specific error messages?

We have had several reports of errors from people who are trying to
complete our survey. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to
resolve the problem as soon as possible.

If any one experiences a problem, please contact me directly with any
details you can supply (for example, paste any error messages you get
directly into your email to me).

Again, we aplogize for the inconvenience. Thank you to all who have
responded so far.

Mark Jordan
Librarian / Analyst, Systems Division
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
Phone (604) 291 5753 / Fax (604) 291 3023
mjordan@sfu.ca / http://www.sfu.ca/~mjordan/