ValueLine - Research Center, looking for advice

Our library is interested in subscribing to ValueLine's online Research
Center.  However, after reviewing their institutional site license it
appears that ValueLine has not dealt widely with educational institutions.
Since they had a booth at ALA, I was hoping there may be other librarians
that are also wrestling with this license.  I'd be interested in knowing
your experiences in negotiating the agreement.

Marina Oliver
Electronic Resources Librarian
Texas Tech Univ. Libraries
Ph: 806.742.2238 Ext.295