Re: CNSLP

Hello Lisa,

CNSLP is working with the following publishers:

Academic Press
American Chemical Society
American Mathematical Society
Institute of Physics Publishing
ISI
Royal Society of Chemistry
Springer-Verlag

Updating of the CNSLP website is unfortunately lagging behind the other
work of this Canadian initiative - that should be rectified over the summer
and early fall.

Best regards,
Deb deBruijn