Re: Strange response to my copyright message

M Ros Doig wrote:

> .. but then the rest was deleted and it just said 'Take a look to this'
>
> Attached was a picture entitled 'me_nude.AV..' . Needless to say
> it's been completely deleted unopened.

it is a virus. the virus that reside in somebody email system
automatically send an email with strange attachment. beware of attachment
with extention such as: *.vbs, *.pif, etc. check
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/tools.list.html (norton antivirus)  for
more information.

best regards,
--
Suryadiputra Liawatimena  | Bina Nusantara University
sliawati@binus.ac.id      | 9 KH Syahdan Street
                          | Fax: (6221) 530 0244
                          | visit http://www.zyworld.com/suryadi

"To accomplish great things,
 we must not only act, but also dream;
 not only plan, but also believe." - Anatole France