RE: New List and Organization for Electronic Resources

I've contacted Topica about the problem with the "Subscribe" link, which
is what I think Eldonna was referring to.

You can subscribe to ERIL simply by sending a blank e-mail to
eril-subscribe@topica.com and then you do not have to go through the
registration process with Topica.  It says this on the web page I pointed
people to, but the "Subscribe" link jumps out first and I think most
people are using that.

If you try to subscribe via either the web or e-mail and have any problems
or questions, please feel free to contact me directly.  From the feedback
I've gotten it seems to be a very small percentage of subscribers who have
had problems.

Regards,

Abigail Bordeaux
Electronic Resources Access Librarian