RE: E-Books program at ALA

I'm sorry if this post is a bit of topic.  I'm hoping someone on this list
could refer me to a resource for High-School and University Library
Purchasing Consortia.  My company, OSKAR Consulting, is a content
syndication agency that has been representing a small portfolio of content
providers since 1992.  We recently added a new content provider client -
Student Advantage's Academic Research Tool - which is an internet research
tool mapped to 24 high-school and college academic disciplines that I
thought might be of interest to many high school and university libraries.
school libraries gain access to electronic libraries through regional or
even State library purchasing consortia.  If anyone could please point me
towards websites or other resources explaining the process for getting new
materials in front of the regional consortia, I'd be very grateful.  We
are normally selling directly to corporations or to websites and so this
is a new area for me.

Many thanks in advance,

================================
Elizabeth Karolczak, President
Email: eok@electroniccontent.com
OSKAR Consulting
862 Manor Way, Los Altos, CA 94024 USA
Direct: 1.650.625.1778 Fax: 1.650.625.1779
http://www.electroniccontent.com
http://www.econtentfinder.com
Electronic Content Strategy & Syndication Services