Re: limits on downloading (CD read/write drives)

I believe there is a potential copyright infringement here--in the common
law world there is a famous case of the University of Sydney which was
held liable for infringement because they had a very good photocopying
service and a lot of students photocopied whole books instead of buying
them--the liability was held to be on teh ground of unrestricted access
when the University knew the potential copyright violation and in this
case it was proved that they were actually aware of the copyright
violation

regards,

Kartike Anand
law student, India