Re: FW: Aggregator Embargoes -- more info

That's all well and good, Mr. .com guys, but whether you have 2 or 2000
embargoed titles it makes littles difference, there should be NO embargoed
titles.  It serves no useful purpose for anyone except a possible minimal
extra profit for the publishers/aggregators - IF ANY.  This policy is a
huge disservice to libraries and their users.  As more and more libraries
learn about this practice, I wouldn't be surprised if they began to balk
at signing for this reason.  We wouldn't sign.

Tom

--
Thomas L. Williams, AHIP
Director, Biomedical Libraries and