RE: Aggregator Embargoes

I would hope that when and if MLA, ALA and the rest come up with
guidelines for all of this (and I surely hope they will very soon) one of
the guidelines will be to not accept deals that include embargoes.

Thomas L. Williams, AHIP
Director, Biomedical Libraries and
 Media Production Services
University of South Alabama