Re: Aggregator Embargoes

Donnelyn

Thank you for drawing our attention to this 'detail'.

I too find it very worrying, along with the related fact that if one gets
electronic access through EBCSO Online or SwetsnetNavigator to many
journal titles, they are frequently incomplete. They usually lack
supplements, and are often not as up to date as the publishers' web sites.

And often these accesses do not cover the whole range of issues available
on the journal website, but only from the date one took out the
subscription through the agency.

Shirley Ainsworth
Bibliotecaria/Librarian
Instituto de Biotecnologia-UNAM