From Nature/Grove's

Dear Librarian,

By popular demand, Grove's Dictionaries and Nature Publishing Group
Reference will be holding 2 Online Resource Sessions at the American
Library Association's Annual Conference in San Francisco.  Please join us
for demonstrations of our online products, as well as discussions on
functionality, coverage, and future developments.

Both sessions will be held in the Kent Room of the Westin-St. Francis
Hotel on Friday, June 15 with a schedule as follows:

Session 1

9:00-9:30 Continental Breakfast

9:30-10:15 The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians
  The Grove Dictionary of Art

10:15-11:00 Encyclopedia of Life Sciences
  Scientific American Archive
Encyclopedia of Astronomy and Astrophysics

Session 2

11:00-11:30 Coffee Break

11:30-12:15 The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians
  The Grove Dictionary of Art

12:15-1:00 Encyclopedia of Life Sciences
  Scientific American Archive
  Encyclopedia of Astronomy and Astrophysics

In attendance will be:

Jim Hurtt, Director of Consortia Sales
Lenny Allen, Manager, Consortia Sales and Marketing
Lisa Nachtigall, Director of Marketing, Art and Music

If you would like to attend, please RSVP indicating which session you'd like
to attend to Miles Refo at mrefo@mopna.com by email or 212-689-9711 by fax.

If you are not able to attend but would like to meet with us individually,
please let us know or stop by booth 1907 at the meeting.   We look forward
to hearing from you.