Re: Electronic Journal Tracking Services

We are investigating also.  The Serials Solution web site gives pricing,
etc.  Cost depends on the number of full-text journals being tracked and
which custom reports you want.

Go to their "How to Join" page:

	http://www.serialssolutions.com/Join.asp

Jeanette Mosey, Head Librarian            Austin Community College
Library Technical Services & Automation   7748 Highway 290 West
(512) 223-8682 voice (223-8611 fax)       Austin, TX  78736
jmosey@austin.cc.tx.us                    http://library.austin.cc.tx.us