Re: Nature Contract Provisions

I doubt we will be able to convince most publishers that the first sale
doctrine applies. The way to deal with this, I suggest, is to insist on
contract provisions specifying that one is buying permanent rights to
access the content. The best wording I know of is the recent one from the
new CLIR license http://www.library.yale.edu/~llicense/standlicagree.html

_______