Re: Nature Contract Provisions

While the Corporate copy of the license is cited here, the identical
provision appears in the Academic version.

I believe we should all be very grateful to Nature.  This is a generous
improvement over the Stockton Press license which obligates us to ensure
that our patrons do not retain any machine-readable copies of licensed
content on their hard drives longer than six (6) [sic? sick?] days.  As
Napster's experience demonstrates, we can't trust that our patrons won't
mistype or misname a file in order to hide its content.  So it looks like
we won't have to go around and format their hard drives once a week (for
this product) and will only have to do so if we can no longer afford to
pay for our subscription.  What a relief!