Re: Nature

How does it come that all this strongly reminds me of street agents
trying to sell yellow press magazines at the door? Of course, senior
management will blatantly deny that they gave out misleading information
or gave order to apply subtle pressure and persuasion tactics. I am fed
up with this sort of desinformation politics. Is this worthy of Nature?

Bernd-Christoph Kaemper, Stuttgart University Library

_______