RE: electronic journals CCC (fwd)

Mike,

This might be a positive outcome of the ILL vendor status group that Ann
Okerson has identified. Hopefully there will be a site where libraries can
easily review the current ILL status of various publishers/vendors. Aside
from the time invested in negotiating every license is the fact that you
can hardly know the point at which individual publishers might agree to
more liberal interpretations of electronic fair use than what you may have
had to accept.

Carole Richter
Electronic Resources Coordinator
University of Notre Dame Libraries