Re: Qys about Nature new site licensing policy

On Monday, my Nature rep told me that the monthlies are priced as follows:
$6500 for one; an additional 30% for 2; an additional 25% for the third;
and an additional 20%$ each for the the 4th, 5th, etc.

John Webb
Assistant Director for Collections and Systems
Washington State University Libraries
Pullman, WA 99164-5610
jwebb@wsu.edu
509-335-9133    FAX 509-335-6721