Re: electronic journals CCC

Dear Mr. Plutchak,

Do you pay extra money for this permission?  Can we have the names of the
information providers that allow you to do interlibrary loan by generating
a printout copy?  This has been the request from our members for a long
time.

Mei-yuh Shih
Director
CONsortium on Core Electronic Resources in Taiwan (CONCERT)
Taipei, TAIWAN, Republic of China
Email: mei@mail.stic.gov.tw