-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Martin [mailto:Susan.Martin@uconn.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 11:41 PM
To: 'liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu'

Our alunmni association here on campus has approached our library about
alumni access to e-resources.  My director has asked me to post an inquiry
to the License List to see if any of our peer libraries have negotiated
deals with vendors to offer electronic services to alumni (if so which
vendors, and to what extent did their license fees increase as a result).
Any responses will be synthesized and shared with the list.  Thanks.

Susan Martin
Acquisitions Librarian
Liaison Librarian French and Italian
University of Connecticut Libraries