Re: Blackwell Policy

Alas, most of them do. They presumably figure that the number of places
that want it so desperately they'll subscribe and pay double will largely
outweigh the number who will wait till nest year. If this is correct, many
of us have been somewhat irresponsible in the past, because it seems to me
that if the users have survived without it till now, they can survive
without it for one more term.

I think the only responsible response to them is: "sorry, I guess you'll
just have to lose our business till next year."

--
David Goodman
Biology Librarian