David Carlson's Spreadsheet (re. EBSCO & aggregators)

Attached is the spreadsheet to which David Carlson referred in his
message earlier this evening.  He also asks that liblicense-l readers
note the following correction to the text of his message:

I wrote, "We in libraries are doing the same thing as publishers --
viewing the PRINT as supplemental, not strategic."

I meant to write, "We in libraries are doing the same thing as publishers
-- viewing the ONLINE as supplemental, not strategic."

--end---

Print vs Online.xls