ILL-Terms & Provisions Project

In early February, members of liblicense-l identified the desirability of
a web site that documents ILL provisions for electronic full text
resources delivered by individual publishers.  We are happy to report that
a number of librarians volunteered to work on such a project, and that Pat
Loghry of Notre Dame University has agreed to serve as convener or chair
of the group.  You should be hearing more from them as they organize
themselves and begin to identify how they will collect information and
what information they will collect for us all.

In the meantime, we are grateful to them for volunteering. The list of
members of the group appears below.  Ann Okerson

___

Pat Loghry, Convener
University of Notre Dame
ploghry@nd.edu

Susan Barnes
University of Washington, Health Sciences Library
sjbarnes@u.washington.edu

Marcia  Cannon
Blackwell Science, Inc.
mcann@blacksci.com