Re: U of Chicago License

Greetings from the University of Chicago Press. I would like to confirm
that the Press recognizes that many state-funded institutions are unable
to accept out-of-state governing law. Our out-of-state customers may, if
necessary, substitute their home state or strike the clause altogether.

We do not allow substitution of non-US jurisdiction, but foreign customers
may strike the governing law clause.

If anyone has further questions or comments about the U of Chicago site
license, I encourage you to contact us at help@www.journals.uchicago.edu.

Best wishes,

Kate Duff
Special Projects Manager
University of Chicago Press, Journals Division
1427 East 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637-2954
Tel: 773-702-7688
Fax: 773-702-0694