Re: U of Chicago License

Karl Debus sends the following message to liblicense-l:

From: "Karl E. Debus" <kdebus@library.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: U of Chicago License
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu,
        "'liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu'" <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 11:53:03 -0600

Hello Jenifer,

The University of Wisconsin-Madison either changes the state to Wisconsin
(first choice according to our campus attorneys) or strikes clauses that
refer to other states or foreign countries (preferring to "remain silent"
on the subject).

I am writing from home so I do not have the University of Chicago license
in front of me, but, we did one of the above and it was accepted.

Sincerely,

Karl E. Debus
Head, Acquisitions and Serials Department
General Library System
University of Wisconsin - Madison Libraries
Memorial Library, Room 330N
728 State St.
Madison, WI 53706-1494
Phone: (608) 262-2619