Re: Clinical Evidence-Institutional site license

Come on.  How can you possibly maintain that the e-copy is worth over 100X
the price of the print?  That comes close to pricing per electron!

John Webb
Assistant Director for Collections and Systems
Washington State University Libraries
Pullman, WA 99164-5610
jwebb@wsu.edu
509-335-9133    FAX 509-335-6721