Out of date article: revised version available

Greetings:

I'd like to apologize in advance for the outdated information contained in
the following article:

Rob Richards, Licensing Agreements: Contracts, the Eclipse of Copyright,
and the Promise of Cooperation, 26 The Acquisitions Librarian 89 (2001).
Also published in Publishing and the Law: Current Legal Issues 89 (A.
Bruce Strauch ed., 2001).

The article was originally written in 1999.  Due to a mishap (on my part,
not the editor's), revisions to this article were not included in the
published version.  If anyone would like to see an updated version that
covers UCITA and other more recent developments, I'll be happy to send you
a copy.

I should also thank several members of this list who generously provided
assistance during the writing: Ann Okerson, Sally Morris, Terry Cullen,
Tony Arthur, Rebecca Eisenberg, and Matthew Kavanagh.

Regards,

Rob Richards

                    		Rob Richards
        Technical Services Librarian, University of Colorado Law Library
                       Federal Depository Library 0074-C
		     402 UCB, Fleming Law Building, Rm 190
			   2405 Kittredge Loop Drive
			    Boulder, CO 80309-0402
                 Telephone: (303) 492-2706, Fax: (303) 492-2707
                      E-mail: rrichard@stripe.Colorado.EDU
Any opinions expressed above are mine, and not necessarily those of my employer.